Catapult Solutions is a company of good, hard-working people dedicated to providing excellent service and top-quality products for its customers through leading edge technology.
Catapult Solutions is now hiring a Logistics Coordinator for our sand plant near Bruderheim, AB.
Reporting to the Trucking Operations Manager the responsibilities of the Logistics Coordinator include, but are not limited to:
- Act as a liaison with vendors and customers to set up and support accounts.
- Analyze data to ensure accuracy regarding production, distribution and client orders.
- Assist with the creation of requisitions, scheduling agreements, and purchase orders required for freight and materials.
- Provide ongoing professional communication to different stakeholders at various levels throughout organization, different carriers and clients.
- Explore opportunities to improve processes and create efficiencies.
- Track and manage monthly data and KPIs.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience in logistics planning and execution.
- Strong Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs is required with a focus of data analysis in excel.
- Effective and objective decision making capabilities by gathering factual information.
- Proven analytical background working in a logistics environment.
- High degree of quality in regards to; attention to detail, organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Successful candidates are required to have personal reliable transportation, valid driver’s license.
- Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing which would be swab or urine depending on site requirements.
- Candidates must successfully complete Catapult Solutions Orientation, Site Specific Orientation as well as any other fit for work testing.
This position may include short travel, depending on projects.
This is NOT a camp position. Candidates must live in the area.
Catapult Solutions is an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all applicants for submitting their resumes; however only those selected for and interview will be contacted.
We’re Ready. Are You?
Use this form to perform another job search
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.